Useful Resources

Pima County Family Law Quick Guide

Pima County Family Law Self-Service Forms

Planning for Parenting Time: Arizona’s Guide for Parents Living Apart

Planning for Shared Parenting: A Guide for Parents Living Apart

Arizona Supreme Court Domestic Violence Information Page

Things You Should Know About Protective Orders

Pima County Order of Protection Information

Order of Protection Forms

The Weitzman Center Care Kit for Victims of Upscale Violence (pdf)

Pima County Parenting Coordinator Program

Pima County Parent Education Course Information

Child Support FAQs

Arizona Child Support Calculator

IRS Form 8332 (Release/Revocation of Claim to Exemption for Child by Custodial Parent) (pdf)

Parent Assistance Hotline (PAH) provides information to parents or guardians to broaden their understanding of the process o a Child Protective Services (CPS) removal of a child from their home. PAH staff address several topics with callers, including: the legal rights of parents and guardians, including the right to attend court and foster care review board hearings; the child’s legal rights; the means for accessing personnel who can provide information on the well-being of the child who is removed from the home; the means for accessing community resources that may be available; the procedures for attorney assignment. PAH staff provide coverage for incoming calls during regular business hours (Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm) at (800) 732-8193.

Guides for Fathers in Child Protection Cases (pdf)

National Responsible Fatherhood Clearinghouse

American Professional Society on the Abuse of Children (APSAC) Position Statement on Corporal Punishment of Children (pdf)

Short Sale Seller Advisory (pdf)

Notice to Consumer Debtors (pdf)

Credit and Divorce handout (pdf)

UCCJEA flow charts from Attorney David Blumberg

Low cost and reputable debt-reduction counseling:

These links are provided for general information only. Nothing on this web site constitutes providing legal advice. In order to obtain any legal advice from Ms. Haralambie, you must schedule an initial consultation.