Ann Nicholson Haralambie, Attorney, P.C.
Ann M. Haralambie is a Certified Family Law Specialist, Arizona Board of Legal Specialization, and a Martindale-Hubbell AVÂ® Preeminent™ rated attorney in private practice in Tucson, Arizona since 1977. Her practice is restricted to family and (non-delinquency) juvenile cases, with an emphasis on custody and child abuse. The practice is child-focused and seeks to minimize the harm which often occurs when child custody is litigated.
Ms. Haralambie is also an author and a national and international speaker and trainer for professional groups on topics related to custody, child abuse, and child advocacy. She serves as a consultant to and member of a number of national organizations dealing with family and child welfare law. She has served in a number of leadership roles within the legal and child welfare communities. (See rÃ©sumÃ© for details.)
Initial consultations, which generally last between one and two hours, are available for a flat fee of $350.
Scope of practice:
- Dissolution of marriage (divorce)
- Paternity (unmarried parents)
- Third party custody and visitation (grandparents, stepparents, foster parents, de facto parents)
- Modification of custody/visitation
- Interstate custody
- Parenting agreements (pre- and post-decree, unmarried parents, LGBT parents)
- Child sexual abuse
- International child abduction (Hague Convention on the Civil Aspects of International Child Abduction)
- Termination of parental rights
- Guardianship of children
- Stepparent adoption
- Private adoption (note: we do not find children or match birth parents)
- Representation of adoption and child welfare agencies
Upcoming speaking schedule:
"Infant Adoptions and ICWA: Preserving Heritage or Harming Children?", American Bar Association Family Law Section Spring Meeting, Anchorage, Alaska, April 19, 2013.
"Child Welfare Law and Practice" full day training for attorneys preparing to become certified Child Welfare Law Specialists, Atlanta, Georgia, August 25, 2013.
"Child Maltreatment and the First Amendment: Where Faith Meets the Law", Child-Friendly Faith Project Conference 2013, Austin, Texas, November 8, 2013.
2302 E.Speedway Blvd.,
Tucson, Arizona 85719-4742
*we do not regularly check mail at this address
3661 N. CampbellAvenue, PMB #130
Tucson, AZ 85719-1527
Hours by appointment only.